Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello Monday!

Well I missed my Friday post. I have no excuses. Sometimes I just wanna get my Friday going and I was sure ready for the weekend to roll around last week. Phew! It was a busy one. I'll let you in on the happenings a little later today but I wanted to post a few links in the meantime...

LIBRARIES of the world: wow.

WANDERERS: beautiful.

WOOD work: Andrea Brugi.

DIY collar: tips!

FOOD swap: love this idea!

VACATION dreamin': Dunton hot springs.

VINTAGE SUITCASE: repurposed!

DOMINO magazine: it's back.

ILLUSTRATION love: Helena Paraz Garcia.

PILLOW talk: good night moon!

VALENTINE'S CYNIC: are you one?

SHOE lust: I want them all.

BREAKFAST heart: easy idea for tomorrow morning :)

ARROW hoops: yes, please.

(photo via my Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment