Friday, February 24, 2012

Have a fancy weekend!

This weekend is all about trying new things. I have been in a little bit of a routine lately when it comes to my weekend spots, and the usual watering holes aren't doing it for me anymore. I need a change in scenery! So it's off to Williams and Graham, to splurge on pre-prohibition cocktails, and then Duo, to kick off Denver restaurant week. I'm pretty excited to dust off those high heels! Enjoy the weekend loves.

Also check out...


NECKLACE love: bow & arrow.

RECYCLE things: make the old...new! (love those mirrors)

GOODBYE shirt: another time, porcupine.

TYPOGRAPHY: nyc.

PHOTOGRAPHY: still life.



STYLE: casual, sparkle.

COCKTAIL: time!

WANT: this green suede bag.


ADVICE: be authentic.

(image via fox on the run)

No comments:

Post a Comment