Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day + birthday brother!

Hello! Hope you are all feeling the love today. Any big plans? This year I'm opting for a handmade & homemade valentine's day-- a meal made at home complete with a handmade card and other goodies. Here are a couple things made by peoples hands I found on the web and liked a lot...

'Be Mine' by Victoria Whincup

Teatime Valentines spotted on Oh Happy Day!


DIY heart tights on the pineneedle collective.



Heartstrings found on Vimeo

Also, today is my brother John's birthday so I thought I'd share my favorite photo of us...

(final photo was taken by me with my Holga, gotta love those bent corners!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy vday bean! Love that salad, and of course that sweet video. How clever!
    Glad you and Rob had a nice handmade Valentine's day, too.

    Also, Happy Birthday to John!!

    x

    ReplyDelete